Carbon Winches were designed and engineered by an Australian Offroad Business KPD Industries. A 4 year project began in 2012 to build a winch that would surpass all options that were available at the time. The Carbon Winch brand was launched in June 2016 and since then has developed a solid reputation for reliability and toughness being tested in some of the harshest environments in Australia and overseas including Iceland and the Middle East.
Many other products on the market simply don't cut it in the Australian Outback including some very popular world renowned brands so carbon built there own. Now is the time to show the world the quality and reliability they have developed.
● Heavy series wound delivers superior torque output and endure high temperature
● 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers the most reliable and durable performance of winch under the worst condition
● Automatic brake in the bracket. The greater of the load on the wire rope, the greater amount of brake is generated by the mechanism
● Rotating ring gear clutch have the freespooling positioned actually for rapid payout of wire rope easily.
● Handle remote control and wireless remote control make users operate winch more convenient and easier
Part number: CW-17HD
Rated line pull: 17000 lbs, (7710 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC 6.6HP series would motor
Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary. Modules 2.0 gears are much more stronger and reliable
Gear Ratio: 360:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the motor base
Drum Diameter/Length: 3.5’’/8.8’’ (90mm/224mm)
Syntheitc Rope: 24m ,11mm, 11000kg breaking strain
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10’’ x 4.5’’ ( 254mm x 114.3 )
Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 23.1'' x 8.5'' x 9.7'' (587 x 215 x 246mm )
Packing Dimensions( L x W x H ): 25.6x 16.1' x 10' ( 650 x 410 x 254mm )
Shipping Weight: 54kg ( 119lbs)